Concourse Company LLC (“Company”) has implemented the following policy to help respect the ownership rights of creators:
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Company will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Company website (the “Site”) or through its service (“Service”).
If you are a copyright holder and believe that your copyrighted material is being infringed on or with the Site or Service, you may provide our designated agent (listed below) with a written notice (“Infringement Notice”) containing the information below. Your Infringement Notice may be forwarded to the party that made the content available.
In order to file an Infringement Notice, please provide us with the following information:
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location (URL if available) of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you (the copyright holder or such owner’s agent):
- (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law;
- (b) that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate; and
- (c) under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or other person authorized to act on their behalf;
Such Infringement Notice may be sent to:
DMCA Compliance Officer
P.O. Box 14822
4304 18th Street
San Francisco, CA 94114-9991
Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that your copyright has been infringed. If you are unsure whether such infringement has occurred, you should consider consulting an attorney.