Users may cancel a booking reservation in accordance with the following terms:
- Processing Fee: Concourse charges users processing fees (4% + Paypal fees) per transaction, with the exception for Space for Art listings.
- How to cancel your booking reservation: Cancellations and refunds are resolved between Suppliers and Creatives directly. Contact your Supplier or Creative as quickly as possible if you need to cancel a reserved booking.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation policies are specified within a Space listing and both parties agree to these terms when a payment is accepted by the Supplier.
- Paypal: Our payment processing system is powered by PayPal. Concourse allows users to use their PayPal business or premier account to pay or accept payments for services on Concourse. Paypal processing fees incur when a user accepts a payment on the Concourse website. PayPal charges a percentage amount, plus a fixed amount per transaction. These fees are charged to the Supplier once a Creative has made a payment.
- Refunds: Suppliers are responsible for distributing refunds and enforcing cancellation policies. Concourse may not settle disputes, nor do we offer any guarantees. Processing fees for cancellations by personal and pro membership are non-refundable. Collective members must notify Concourse to collect their processing fee refund at email@example.com. Concourse may only refund a processing fee with consent from both parties. Refunds for PayPal fees are subject to PayPal’s refund policies.
- CREATIVES WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY REFUND IN RESPECT OF CANCELLATIONS MADE NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SPECIFIED CANCELLATION POLICY.
- Dispute Resolution: Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration in San Francisco, CA before one arbitrator(s). The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Judgment on the Award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction.